Saturday, July 08, 2006

Can a cheater expect fidelity from a lover?

For those of you that have actually cheated on a partner at some point will know all about today's subject...Can a cheater expect fidelity from a lover?

To those that have never cheated on a partner, you'll read this and think how what a ridicules double standard! The reality is that this is a fairly common scenario, especially if the third party is single. For me personally, I have been on both sides of the fence on this issue.

A guy I used to hang out with many years ago was the king of enforcing this crazy double standard on his lovers. He had two long-term relationships going at the one time. One partner lived in the same city as him but they lived separately while his other partner lived in another State. In between he had three others that were like part-time lovers. These three others were all single and knew about his two long-term partners but not about each other. Confused? Tell me about it, I used to be with him when he would field calls from them in the one day - now that was confusing.

My friend actually expected all five of his partners to not have sex with anyone but him! Predictably enough, the two long-term partners actually found out about each other and broke it off with him, leaving him with the three part-timers...long story short, two of the part-timers got over him and he is left with the default...Last I heard he is still with default.

Have you ever been expected to be faithful to someone you are creepin' with? Or perhaps you have been the default?

3 Comments:

At 6:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Sordid Lawsuit Shakes the Satmar Chasidic world .


Brooklyn N.Y. Lezer ( Louis ) Kestenbaum chairman of the ODA in Williamsburg Brooklyn NY resigned from the ODA soon after settling a lawsuit filed in May in U.S. District Court for the District of Florida for an undisclosed sum alleging he had a sexual relationship with a minor, Joel Kestnbaum the son of Louis kestenbaum will become chairman of the ODA.

 
At 11:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Catchum.......I did. I tracked my cheating ... with a cool gps vehicle tracking device from www.gpsspousetracking.com/

harry

 
At 2:47 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) or Text/call : +12317945543

 

Post a Comment

<< Home